The reason why water does not come out of the filter tap
In this article, we will learn the answer to the most important question, which is What is the reason for the water not coming out of the filter tap? Or the reason for the weakness of the filter water 7 stages and 5 stages.
What are the reasons for the water not coming out of the filter tap?
In this article, we will learn about the reasons why water does not come out of the filter tap, or what is the reason for the weakness of the water in the filter? We will also discuss the method of possible solutions to address the causes.
The first reason why water does not come out of the filter tap
First, when you buy household water filters, you must take care of them and clean them from time to time and not neglect them, because of the importance of the filters and plugs that are inside them, because not paying attention to them will cause harm to you.
When buying a filter, it is necessary to purchase an accompanying and necessary device, which is a water salinity meter and its control, and it is called (TDS).
The majority of people suffer from the lack of water from the tap after installing the filter, or it is very weak, and here many try to find out the reasons and find appropriate solutions due to the inability to dispense with the filter and rely on basic tap water.
The second reason is the lack or weakness of water coming from the filter tap
The main and main reason for the weakness of the water in the filter is that the plugs have not been changed for a long time, as the blockage of the plugs leads to a weakness in the water flow. The reason for the blockage is due to the huge amount of impurities stuck in the spark plugs, as a result of not cleaning them for a long time and ignoring them. These impurities impede the movement of water.
The presence of pebbles at the top of the filter tap, with the lapse of time after cleaning it, and it also becomes clogged, preventing the access and pumping of water.
The third reason why water does not come out of the filter tap
The third reason is that the original candle of the filter may be changed intentionally with an imitation candle, and this candle may not be of the same quality as the original candle, and this will lead to a change in the amount of water coming out of the tap. Therefore, you must buy an original candle in case you want to change the main candle, in order to ensure that no problems occur.
What are the methods that must be followed to ensure the return of water flow from the filter tap?
In order to solve the problem of weak water leakage in the filter, the following steps must be followed:
- It must be ensured that the water entry passage to the filter is open and not closed, and this is done by opening the housing of the second stage, in order to ensure that the water reaches from the first stage, and in the event that it did not reach, then the excuse is from the candle in the first stage.
- Thus, we make sure of the third stage to know the correctness of the second stage in the water delivery, and in the event that it did not arrive, the malfunction is in the second stage candle, and it is often blocked and must be changed.
- After this stage, we move to the opening or connection of the hose that connects to the pump that pumps water. If it does not contain water, take the connection, because the candle in the third stage is blocked and must be changed.
- In the event that the matter continues that the water does not descend, then the fault is not in the spark plugs, so the water that comes out of the pump must be pursued and traced to the fourth unit, and to make sure of this, the hose that comes out of the fourth filter unit must be unscrewed, and if it is clogged due to impurities and sediment, it must be cleaned or change it completely.
- It is changed by measuring the percentage of salts at this stage. If it is very high, it must be completely changed.
The following actions must also be taken periodically:
- Unscrew the filter and get rid of the inner wax completely.
- Regular maintenance of the filter, approximately every four months.
- Install a new candle of good quality in its designated place.
- Clean the filter and wash it from the inside and outside well, and make sure of the new candle and its quality of work, in order to obtain pure and clean water free of any sediment and impurities.
- After making sure that everything is working well and that the water is still weak, the filter tap must be unscrewed and wired with a special tool, as it may be full of impurities or dust.
- In order to maintain the quality of the filter water, the dates for changing the cartridges inside it must be adhered to. There are specific dates for changing the filter cartridges, and they differ from one filter to another, according to the quality and type, as well as the rate of use of the filter. In the event that the use is large, we will need to replace the plugs more often. As well as the place where the filter is installed, as the areas that are characterized by an old water infrastructure contain a very high percentage of sediment and impurities.
When are the filters and spark plugs changed?
- The average rate of changing filter plugs is approximately every 3 months.
- The first candle or the first filter stage in the filter is replaced every three months periodically.
- The second candle is replaced every six months on a regular basis.
- The third candle or the third liquidation stage is replaced every six months periodically.
- The candle in the fourth stage is replaced every two years periodically.
- The candle in the fifth stage is replaced once a year and periodically.
- The candle in the sixth stage is replaced every year and a half and also periodically.
- The candle in the seventh stage is changed every year and a half and periodically as well.
Note when purchasing and installing the filter for the first time
- When installing the filter for the first time, you must make sure that each candle is placed in its correct place, and the faucet is connected to the filter with the original faucet, and then the water is opened for a period of not less than a quarter of an hour, in order to ensure that the water enters the filtering and disinfection process. And comfortable.
- Therefore, we repeat, we must follow up periodically the process of examining the spark plugs and changing them in their dates, in order to ensure that the water comes out first naturally, in addition to ensuring drinking healthy water that is free of impurities, salts, and germs. And do not forget to always use a salt check device to ensure that the filter works well.
And here, dear ones, we have come to the conclusion of this explanation, through which we learned about the reasons why the filter water does not come down or the reason for the weakness of the water in the filter. I hope that you like the article, hoping that everyone will benefit from it.
The 6 best home water filters
The best way to treat clogged kitchen sewers
The easiest way to clean the whole house