Tomato drying project costs – platform
The costs of the tomato drying project. Projects related to the world of agriculture are among the projects spread in places where large agricultural areas abound, and this type of project has many areas of drying, pressing and storing many vegetables and fruits that are produced, and there are organized methods and steps that must be followed When dealing with the plants in order to obtain good results and ensure that the plants are not damaged, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the costs of the tomato drying project.
About the tomato drying project
Projects related to the world of agriculture branch into many different branches, and these matters depend on the way in which food is dealt with, whether it is canning, drying, or otherwise. Through our topic, we will discuss an overview of the tomato drying project:
- The idea of the tomato drying project lies in purchasing huge quantities of tomatoes, and then the people in charge of the project wash them well, and then dry them in one of the usual ways, and then they are preserved in appropriate tools for this matter.
- Also, the tools needed for the tomato drying project, such as the items used by the project owners in preserving tomatoes and other things, are usually purchased in large quantities.
- It is good for people to take into account that they purchase these materials by wholesale, and these tools must contain important health elements in order to maintain the safety of customers later, and this reflects positively on the reputation of the project.
See also: The cost of a restaurant project in Indonesia at full costs
Tomato drying project costs
Any project that is being worked on anywhere in the world needs different costs, regardless of whether these costs are small or large, and this depends on the size of the project in the first place, and through our topic for today we will learn about the costs of the tomato drying project:
- The costs of the tomato drying project are many and need good capital in order to produce good materials in both workmanship and quality.
- Among the most important costs that the project needs are sums of money to purchase a set of desks and chairs, a large table for meetings, carpets and fans to furnish the administrative building.
- In addition, the various studies conducted on a project related to dried tomatoes have confirmed that this type of project may cost up to two hundred thousand Egyptian pounds, as the price of the device related to drying tomatoes only reaches about one hundred thousand pounds.
See also: hair transplant costs in Egypt
Requirements needed by the tomato drying project
A project is not established without having a number of necessary and basic materials in order to establish this project, and this is a must to ensure the proper conduct of the project, and through our topic we will learn about the requirements that the tomato drying project needs:
- The important component for a tomato drying project is the tomatoes that have the ability to be dried.
- Also, the project needs rent for the place, and basic materials such as chairs, rugs, and important fans for the office.
- Also, drying tomatoes needs natural ingredients such as: sugar, lemon salt, sodium benzoate, and natural colors.
- Screens of different capacities are important materials for tomato drying project.
- A table for sorting and packing should also be provided.
- The project will need a quantity of fully-grown tomatoes, nylon bags, or carton or plastic packages.
- The factory will need electricity sources and a source of clean water.
- There must be sources of ventilation so that the tomatoes are dried after cleaning them.
See also: Tomatoes are the most tomato-producing countries around the world. List of countries by tomato production
In order for the project to achieve the expected success, it must be shown to people on a large scale, and today it has become easy by doing publicity and advertising for the project through social networking sites, and we will now learn about the details of the project’s publicity:
- The main objective of publicity and advertising that people do for their own project is to ensure that this project reaches the largest category of people in the place where the project is located.
- Advertising is also carried out through various means, either through various social media, or by printing important details about the project on paper and distributing them to people in the places where the project is located.
- There are also different ways to publicize and advertise the project by distributing samples or products in smaller quantities than those carried out by the project to the largest number of people as a form of publicity and advertising.
- In the event that the methods we mentioned are followed, the project owner will ensure that his project is delivered to the largest number of people in the place he is targeting for his project.
The place where the tomato drying project takes place
In order for the project to be completed smoothly and to ensure the progress of its steps as planned, it must contain a safe place in which everything necessary for this project is carried out, and through our topic, the costs of the tomato drying project, we will learn about the place where the tomato drying project takes place:
- The tomato drying project does not have a specific place to be recommended. Rather, it can take place in areas crowded with quails or agricultural areas. Comfort and preparation are all that matters for the success of this project.
- The place must be chosen with a wide area and easy means of transportation to facilitate the transportation of these goods to the market and the places that will distribute them.
Manpower required for dried tomato project
There is no project anywhere in the world that is established on its own. Rather, the matter requires working hands working together in order for the project to come out in the final image that we see on it, and through our topic for today we will learn about the labor required for the dried tomato project:
- An employee with a high agricultural qualification to manage the factory.
- An employee with a high commercial qualification to be responsible for the accounts.
- An employee with a high agricultural qualification must also be available to be the marketing officer in the factory.
- Packaging workers and cleaners with average qualifications or less than average, the number of which is not less than 20 workers.
Key factors for the success of a tomato drying project
The main goal of any project that people want to start is the impressive success that depends on various factors, and these factors have assets that must be followed, and through our topic we will learn about the basic factors for the success of the tomato drying project:
- The project owner must choose the best types of tomatoes for the success of the project.
- A suitable place must also be chosen in order to take into account the important things that are required of the project, such as high quality.
- The owner of the project should always make offers in order to attract the attention of buyers.
Here we have come to the conclusion of our article for today, which bears the title of the costs of the tomato drying project, through which we have learned about the various details related to the tomato drying project.