Tuition costs at oxford university – platform
tuition costs at oxford university, The University of Oxford is one of the oldest universities in the United Kingdom. It is one of the most famous educational institutions in modern history, as it has the best educational system in the world. Many students look to study at that university due to the benefits that exceed what the individual learns in classrooms and books, and it is also an opportunity For the student to develop his skills, expand his horizons, network of knowledge and life experiences, and let us explain in this article the costs of studying at Oxford University.
Oxford University majors
The University of Oxford belongs to the best and best teaching systems, as it includes the best geniuses among the most distinguished scientists and university professors in the world, as students graduated from the University of Oxford who presented the best inventions that benefited all mankind, whether ministers or scientists in all fields, and we mention the specializations of the University of Oxford:
- Where, astrophysics.
- Renewable Energy Engineering.
- As, forensic science.
- Forensic science and the development of critical understanding.
- Well, arts and design.
- natural therapy.
- Also, mathematical sciences.
- Paramedical sciences.
- Computer science.
- As, psychology in sport.
- Medicine and surgery.
- Well, marine biology.
See also: Specializations of the Faculty of Economics and Administration, King Abdulaziz University 1444
Oxford admission requirements
According to the global classification, the University of Oxford ranks first in the United Kingdom due to the quality of its leading research in the world, as the prospects for career development for outstanding graduates remained in the United Kingdom, so after five years of the graduation period, the average salary of Oxford University graduates is 43,000 pounds sterling, as follows We mention the admission requirements at Oxford University:
- It is required to choose from among the specialized programs offered by the University of Oxford, and then the college campus code is placed in the UCAS application form.
- Also, a letter of 2000 words is submitted to convince the Admissions Committee that you are a good candidate for the scholarship.
- In addition, basic educational certificates are presented to the student and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- You must submit a school grade point total (CGPA), you must have achieved an A grade in all your subjects, and you must have a minimum CGPA of 7+ out of 10.
- In addition, submitting a comprehensive and clear CV that includes educational certificates, external activities, and academic achievements.
- A certificate proving passing the standardized tests (GRE / GMAT / SAT and IELTS / TOEFL) must be submitted, and this depends on the type of scientific majors being applied for.
- And do not forget, to pass the personal interview, and if the application is accepted, the student will be called to conduct the personal interview, and for international students, the interview takes place electronically.
See also: Link to apply for Saudi Electronic University jobs 1444
Tuition costs at oxford university
When accepting studies at the University of Oxford, the second step is to prepare for university costs, which include study and subsistence, especially as they are expensive compared to other universities. For more clarity, we mention the costs of studying at Oxford University:
- Where the costs of studying English are about 10,000 euros per year.
- As for the preparatory year, the cost of studying in one year is about 8,200 euros.
- With regard to the Faculty of Medicine, the length of the study program is 4 years at a cost of 35,380 euros.
- As well as the Faculty of Mathematics Sciences, and the length of the study program is 3 years, at a cost of 31,230 euros.
- Management Science major, and the length of the study program is 3 years, at a cost of 31,230 euros.
- He also majored in Archeology and Anthropology, and the length of the study program is 3 years, at a cost of 28,370 euros.
- Also specializing in geography, the length of the study program is 3 years, at a cost of 35,380 euros.
- and the Department of History, and the length of the study program is 3 years at a cost of 35,380 euros.
- As for the Faculty of Law, the length of the study program is 4 years, at a cost of 28,370 euros.
- and oriental languages, and the length of the study program is 4 years, at a cost of 31,230 euros.
See also: King Abdul Aziz University jobs 1444, which numbered 202
How to join the British University of Oxford
The university provides approximately 50 undergraduate programs, as well as 250 courses for postgraduate studies. The registration process at that university is electronic, by filling out personal data on the following link: from here.
- This is followed by submitting the application and the required papers at the specified time according to the university system.
- Interview of short listed applicants will be online and final decision will be taken in March 2023.
Scholarships at the University of Oxford
The costs of studying at Oxford University for international students from all over the world range from 27,840 pounds sterling to 39,010 pounds sterling. The huge costs that the student is unable to pay make the university find ways to reduce the burden on the student, through external financial support for students, taking into account Students’ income level. Below are the conditions for obtaining scholarships at the University of Oxford:
- Registration for a new stage of study and not for the completion of the current study, and in a clearer sense, that is, registration for studying a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree from the beginning without completing or equivalence of previous academic years.
- The application must also be within the period specified by the university administration so that the application is not considered rejected, as the process of selecting students applying for scholarships takes place between February and June, and the application will not be accepted after the previously announced application period has passed.
- It is most important that the applicant’s qualifications match the qualifications needed for the scholarship.
Advantages of studying at oxford university
Oxford is known as the city of dream towers, as a reference to the harmonious architecture of the buildings of the University of Oxford. Also, in the recent period, it has increased in popularity as a tourist destination, so that thousands of tourists come every year to watch the annual traditional May holiday called Labor Day, and in Christchurch College the legendary Harry Potter movie was filmed, Also, the most important advantages that a student can enjoy are explained below:
- Where a graduate of Oxford University remains an example of a prestigious scientific level.
- Students can also spend their time in the activities offered by the university, such as playing music and playing sports.
- Note that most university graduates are employed shortly after their graduation.
- Moreover, the average salary of Oxford graduates is £43,000 five years after their graduation.
The most prominent personalities who graduated from the University of Oxford
English educational institutions are distinguished by a specific method of teaching, as they are based on training highly qualified specialists in a strong and distinguished manner in order to fill the niches in huge international companies with experienced employees, and we mention the most prominent personalities who graduated from the University of Oxford:
- Note that he graduated from the University of Oxford four of those who assumed the British throne.
- Also 47 Nobel laureates and 25 British Prime Ministers.
- Among the most prominent of these ancient personalities is Sir Thomas More.
- As the economist Adam Smith.
- Also, author Aldous Huxley
- and Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi
- Add to that, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.
Costs of studying at the University of Oxford. In this article, we mentioned many details about the University of Oxford, the world leader in the field of higher education.