Twitter account recovery without phone number 2023
Do you have a deleted or disabled Twitter account that you want to recover without a phone number? Follow the article to find out How to recover a Twitter account without a phone number.
Twitter closes any account when they notice abnormal activity on the account, this process they do in order to protect your account from hacking, and the account recovery process usually takes place with simple verification steps.
But the problem is if the account is not linked to a phone number, as he wants to string the code that he sent to the linked number in the account in order to make sure that you are the primary account holder, but because you did not link your account to a phone number, this method will not work, so what is the solution?
Therefore, through this article, we will explain to you the steps to recover a Twitter account without a phone number, just follow the steps to learn how to recover a Twitter account easily.
How to recover a Twitter account without a phone number
The Twitter application is one of the largest social networking applications in the world, with hundreds of millions of users around the world.
Through this application, you can know the latest international developments, political and economic news, and you can also know entertainment news and the latest statements of artists and celebrities worldwide.
But one day you may encounter a problem with deleting your Twitter account and you want to retrieve it in some way. Therefore, in this article, we will talk about how to recover a deleted Twitter account without a phone number.
You may be interested in: Retrieving a temporarily or permanently suspended Twitter account
What are the reasons for deleting Twitter accounts?
Twitter always deletes user accounts due to their misuse of the application and their violation of Twitter’s publishing rules, which leads to the inability to tweet tweets, receive or send messages, or make any changes to the account.
Among these reasons that lead to the deletion of the Twitter account:
- Creating a fake and unreal account with a fictitious name, and Twitter deletes it.
- Annoying other users by sending a lot of offensive and disturbing messages, and this is what Twitter considers a violation of the privacy of others, so it deletes the account.
- Writing fake and unimportant tweets, such as tweets that contain numbers only, incomprehensible words, or obscene words, which leads to deletion of the account.
- Fake accounts that receive a large number of reports from other users.
- Accounts that witness a sudden increase in interaction, such as when the account does not witness any activity, interaction, writing posts or tweets, and suddenly it shares a lot of posts and tweets within a short time, so Twitter considers this account hacked and deletes it.
- Accounts that have been abandoned for a long time and have not been logged into.
These are the most important reasons that may cause the deletion of the Twitter account, so avoid committing them in order not to delete your account.
You may be interested: The most powerful Twitter and Instagram hashtags to increase likes and followers
How to recover a deleted Twitter account without a phone number
In the event that your Twitter account has been deleted and you want to recover it, you must contact the Twitter company and request assistance from the special support team to restart your deleted account, and to do so follow the following steps:
- First, you must open your browser on your phone or computer.
- Open the official Twitter website.TwitterThrough it, and then log into your deleted account. Once you log in, you will receive a notification from Twitter that the account has been deleted.
- After logging in to your deleted Twitter account, you must open a new page on your browser through which you will contact the Twitter technical support team to request assistance with your deleted account.
- Next, you should locate the problem you’re experiencing, and the type of device you’re running your account on.
- Write a message describing the problem with your account. For example, if the reason for deleting your account is abuse and violation of the publishing policy, then tell them that you did not know what the publishing policy was and that now you have seen it and know it and did not violate it again.
- You will be asked to enter your information such as your name, the username of your Twitter account, and the email address of the deleted account, then click on the “Continue” button.
- Twitter will verify the information you entered, and may want to verify that you are not a bot.
- Finally, Twitter will inform you that it has received your request for assistance, and it will respond to you via your email and send a message informing you of reactivating your deleted account, and this process may take several days.
Notes for this method:
The steps we mentioned earlier can be followed on a computer or mobile device, and if you want to increase the speed of the account recovery process, contact the Twitter technical support team in English, and enter all the information and data requested in English, and you can do that through the language setting button located At the bottom of the application page, you can choose the language you want.
If you come across fields in which you must enter data and it is not available for writing, this is because of the browser through which you logged in to your Twitter account. If you encounter this problem, try another browser and follow the same previous steps.
How can you secure your Twitter account?
- Stay away from entering your account in contests launched by some sites to win specific products or win gifts and prizes because they are fraudulent sites.
- Always renew your account password.
- Put a password containing symbols, numbers and signs to avoid theft or hacking.
- Link your Twitter account to other accounts, such as your email address or mobile number, to make it easier to retrieve it.
- Download anti-virus and anti-virus software on your device and keep it up-to-date.
Thus, we conclude our article after we provided an explanation of the steps that help you recover your deleted Twitter account and the reasons that you should avoid for not deleting your account.
How to earn from Twitter
Programs give fake numbers to activate Twitter for free