What are the shares that distribute dividends in the Saudi market – ?
What are dividend stocks?The concept of stock trading expresses the process of buying and selling shares in a particular company. If the investor owns a share in a company, it means that he owns a part of that company and has the right to dispose of it as he pleases. It is a great way to save in the long term if the right choice of company is learned and standards are learned. In order to evaluate the basic shares, it is possible to resort to the various electronic platforms that provide a full explanation of how to trade. We explain in this article what are the shares that distribute dividends.
Dividend distribution in the Saudi market
The policy followed in the Saudi stock trading system is based largely on the material returns achieved by the companies that they reap from the trading and investment process in the business sector, and the main role of the stock market comes through providing a safe and organized environment for clients to perform their transactions and investments on various financial instruments without the presence of risks Legal, when the exchange operates and complies with specific rules set by the regulator and licensor.
The best dividend distribution company in the Saudi market
When the value of the company’s shares rises, this indicates a great demand for the share as a result of its credibility, financial stability and profitability, as well as the good performance of the company, and in return for that the decline in the share price is a reflection of negative performance, decline in profits or high indebtedness, so the matter must be studied before participating in part of the money in the company. The company, and below we mention the best dividend distribution company in the Saudi market:
- Where, Jarir Company with code 4190 distributed profits of 41.25 Saudi riyals to individuals.
- Also, STC Company with code 47010, which distributed dividends of 23 Saudi riyals.
- Likewise, Sadafco Company with code 2270, which distributed dividends of 23 Saudi riyals.
- Also, Al-Othaim Company with the code 4001, which distributed dividends of 21 Saudi riyals.
- In addition, SABIC with the symbol 2010 distributed dividends of SAR 19.75.
- Likewise, the catering company with the symbol 6004, which distributed dividends of 19.7 Saudi riyals.
- While Saudi Cement Company, code 3030, distributed dividends of 18.5 Saudi riyals.
- Also Qassim Cement Company with code 3040, which distributed dividends of 16.65 Saudi riyals.
- Yansab Company, code 2290, distributed dividends of 16 Saudi riyals.
- The South Cement Company, code 3050, distributed dividends of 15.25 Saudi riyals.
See also: How to calculate the percentage of profits and losses for goods and trade
What are dividend stocks?
The mechanism that operates in the financial stock market is based on the provision and organization of a market for securities, which includes shares and for buyers and sellers to negotiate prices and conduct transactions between them, as the stock market operates through a network of stock exchanges, such as the New York Stock Exchange NYSE or Nasdaq, and we explain in what The following are the shares that pay dividends:
|The Company’s name||stock number||trading sector||distribution method||distribution date||Dividend earnings per share|
|Kind||4090||The main market||Account transfer||2021/12/05||4.00 SAR|
|Bupa Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company||8210||The main market||Account transfer||2021/07/08||3.40 SAR|
|The Sandwich House Fast Food Restaurant Company, a Burgerizzr stock||9520||The main market||Account transfer||10/14/2021||3.20 SAR|
|SABIC Agro-Nutrients Company||2010||The main market||Account transfer||Unavailable||3.00 SAR|
|Saudi Dairy and Foodstuff Company, SADAFCO||2270||The main market||Account transfer||2021/08/05||3.00 SAR|
|Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets Company||4001||The main market||Account transfer||04/01/2021||3.00 SAR|
|Saudi Dairy and Foodstuff Company, SADAFCO||2270||The main market||Account transfer||2021/01/25||3.00 SAR|
|Eastern Province Cement Company||3080||The main market||Account transfer||2021/04/28||2.50 Saudi riyals|
|Southern Region Cement Company||3050||The main market||Account transfer||2021/04/25||2.50 Saudi riyals|
|Mouwasat Medical Services Company||4002||The main market||Account transfer||2021/05/09||2.50 Saudi riyals|
|Jarir Marketing Company||4190||The main market||Account transfer||2021/03/31||2.35 Saudi riyals|
See also: When is the dividend distribution of Al-Rajhi shares, its advantages, and the method of buying and selling shares
The best banks distribute 2023 dividends
Investing in the stock market is not limited to earning money only and achieving large financial profits, but rather helps to bring about change in society through ethical stock trading, which is provided by banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so we review the following as the best banks that distribute profits for 2023:
- Where Al-Rajhi Bank for the share of Al-Rajhi Bank with the number 1120 and the profit distributed per share of 2.40 Saudi riyals.
- Likewise, Banque Saudi Fransi issued a share of Banque Saudi Fransi with trading number 1050, with a value of 1.9 Saudi riyals.
- Also, Riyad Bank announced the share of Riyad Bank with trading number 1010, with a value of 1.54 Saudi riyals.
- In addition, the National Bank of Saudi Arabia issued the share of the National Bank of Saudi Arabia with trading number 1180, with a profit value of 1.45 Saudi riyals.
- Also, Al-Inma Bank for Al-Inma Bank shares, trading number 1150, with a value of 1.1 Saudi riyals.
- Likewise, the Arab National Bank for the Arab National Bank share, trading number 1080, with a value of 0.85 Saudi riyals.
- In addition to the Saudi British Bank, SABB Bank, for the share of SABB Bank with trading number 1060, with a value of 0.50 Saudi riyals.
- The Saudi Investment Bank also announced the share of The Saudi Investment Bank, trading number 1030, with a value of 0.40 Saudi riyals.
- While Bank Al-Jazira for Bank Al-Jazira shares with trading number 1020, with a value of 0.35 Saudi riyals.
Watch also: How much is SABIC share profit in 2023 and how to distribute it with the dates
The best cement company to distribute the dividends of 2023
Choosing the best stocks to buy and trying to determine the stocks with the best dividend distribution may seem very complicated at first, but with careful study and the use of experts and economic analysts, these difficulties and concerns can be avoided, and we present the best cement company that distributes dividends in 2023:
|The Company’s name||Dividend distribution|
|Qassim Cement Company||4.1 SAR|
|Eastern Cement Company||3.9 SAR|
|Southern Cement Company||3.75 Saudi riyals|
|Saudi Cement Company||3.5 SAR|
|Arabian Cement Company||2.5 SAR|
|Yanbu Cement Company||2.25 Saudi riyals|
|Najran Cement Company||1.5 Saudi riyals|
|City Cement Company||1.25 Saudi riyals|
|Hail Cement Company||1 Saudi riyal|
|Riyadh Cement Company||1 Saudi riyal|
|Umm Al-Qura Cement Company||0.9 SAR|
|Northern Cement Company||0.5 SAR|
Dividend distribution system in the Saudi market
The distribution of cash dividends in Saudi companies is one of the most important factors that investors focus on in all financial markets, after choosing the stocks included in his portfolio, especially with the great difference and variation in distributions between the various existing companies, and an explanation of the following for the dividend distribution system in the Saudi market:
- Where more than 35 companies in the Saudi market distribute trading profits once in the fiscal year.
- More than 36 companies in the Saudi market distribute profits twice in the fiscal year.
- While more than 12 companies in the Saudi market distribute profits 4 times in the fiscal year.
- Saudi Aramco also distributes profits 4 times annually, with an estimated return on investment of 3.17%.
- As for stc, the profits are 4 times annually, with a profit return on investment estimated at 3%.
- Al-Rajhi Bank distributes profits twice annually, with a profit return on investment estimated at 2.71%.
- While Alinma Bank distributes profits once a year, with a profit return on investment estimated at 2.47%.
- Also, Almarai distributes profits once a year, with a return on investment estimated at 0.85%.
- As for the National Bank of Saudi Arabia, profits are distributed twice annually, with a profit return on investment estimated at 3.68%.
- Finally, SABIC distributes profits twice a year, with a return on investment estimated at 2.82%.
Method of calculating the annual return from distributions
The annual return is the total income that the investor achieves during his investment process each year, and it can also be expressed as a percentage of the original investment value. Therefore, the investor gets a return from his investment in stocks or investment funds when these investment vessels distribute profits. As for the method of calculating the return The annual distributions in Saudi companies are as follows:
- You must enter the official Saudi Tadawul website from here.
- Then choose one of the companies, let it be Saudi Arabia’s SABIC or others.
- Click on a SABIC share to display information about the share.
- Further information is collected about the company we need the share price of the company
- So that it includes the annual dividend distribution on SABIC shares.
- Then it will move to the next dividend page on the second page.
- When collecting the dividends distributed per share during the fiscal year, for example, it is equal to 2.5364 Saudi riyals for the previous fiscal year.
- Divide by 100 / share price = 2.79.
- As for the result of the division * the total profit distribution over the fiscal year, it is as follows: 2.79 * 2.5364 = 7.08, which is the annual return on investment.
- Therefore, the total formula for calculating the annual return on investment ratio is: 100/share price * total dividend.
What are the shares that distribute profits? Entering the world of stock trading carries a lot of risks, so it is necessary before entering a comprehensive study with investing in the best companies that distribute profits away from phantom companies, and there are many of them at the present time.