What does not deserve due to exceeding the barrier limit in the citizen’s account and solving the problem?
What does not deserve due to exceeding the barrier limit in the citizen’s account?The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is constantly making tremendous efforts to provide a decent life for its citizens, and this is evident to everyone who looks at the various services that the Saudi government offers to people on its lands, and it always strives to ensure that all segments of society receive a sufficient amount of support and attention. And through our subject, we will know what is the meaning of unworthy because of exceeding the limit limit in the account of the citizen.
What does not deserve due to exceeding the barrier limit in the citizen’s account?
A message may reach some people registered in the citizen account program, which is offered by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order to support groups with limited income, and this message states that the person is not eligible, and we will now know what is the meaning of not eligible because of exceeding the limit limit in the citizen account:
- Some people in Saudi Arabia have noticed that a message has arrived on their mobile phones stating that the person who received the message is not eligible because the citizen account has been exceeded.
- After researching the meaning behind this message, it became clear that whoever received such a message would have other sources of income, and it became necessary to exclude him from the Citizen Account Program.
- The citizen account program is known to help people with limited incomes, and aims to help them mainly.
- In addition, the people in charge of the Citizen Account Program project determine the acceptance or rejection of any person based on several different factors.
See also: Changing the mobile number in the citizen’s account with or without entering the account
Solve the problem of not due due to the citizen’s account limit limit
After the arrival of a non-entitled message from the official authorities responsible for the citizen account program, some citizens have objections to this message, and through our topic we will learn about the solution to the problem of not due due to the limit preventing the citizen account:
- First, the person who wishes to object to the content of the message stating that he is not eligible must go to the Citizen Account Program website by clicking here.
- The objecting person must now fill in his basic data such as: username and password.
- After doing the previous steps in order, the person can now go to Manage My Account and then choose to inquire about eligibility.
- Then, all the required data, in addition to the verification code, are filled in the fields designated for these purposes.
- The objector now clicks on the query button, after which the site will show the result of the query and the status of the request.
- All the person has to do now is click on the option to submit an objection, and then write the reason for submitting the objection.
- We now come to the last step of submitting the objection, which is to attach all the required documents, and press the submit application button.
The limit of the citizen’s account
As a result of a large number of people in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia applying in order to benefit from the services provided by the citizen account program, the official authorities have provided a limit to regulate the process of granting rewards, and through our topic we will learn about the limit that prevents the citizen account:
|Total salary||The number of family members over 18 years old and unmarried||The number of family members is less than 18 years old||Bar limit in riyals||Support eligibility status|
|5000 Saudi riyals||5 people||2 members||28110 Saudi riyals||Yes it is worth supporting|
|7000 Saudi riyals||2 members||2 members||17825 Saudi riyals||Yes it is worth supporting|
|9000 Saudi riyals||3 people||2 members||21254 Saudi riyals||Yes it is worth supporting|
|12,000 Saudi riyals||5 people||3 people||30167 Saudi riyals||Yes it is worth supporting|
|20,000 Saudi riyals||4 members||3 people||26,739 Saudi riyals||Not worth to support|
See also: Inquiry about the citizen’s account with the ID number, Nafath ca. gov. sa
Calculation of the barrier limit in the account of the citizen
The official authorities based on the citizen account program provided the possibility for any person to calculate whether the limit limit was being applied to him or not, so that he would know whether he benefited from the services provided, and through our topic, identify the steps through which the limit limit is calculated:
- Initially, the entry is made through the citizen’s account on his website, whose link we have attached in the previous paragraph.
- Then, the person wishing to benefit from the citizen account program must enter the site and enter basic information such as: username and password.
- On the official website, there is an option called the estimated calculator, which is accessed in order to enter some information.
- Once the person takes the previous step, he will have to answer the following questions:
- Are you registered in the account?
- Are you independent or the head of a family?
- The site also takes care of displaying the dependents of the head of the family, and then entering the value of the income.
- In the event that the person is eligible or not, a message will be sent to him with a response from the official authorities.
The limit for the citizen’s account for the independent individual
The citizen account program that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides to its citizens is not limited to one group without the other, but it includes most categories of people who need financial assistance, and through our topic we will learn about the limit that prevents the citizen account for the independent individual:
|characteristic of the individual||Full amount of support||minimum maturity||Exemption limit from diminishing||Decrease rate|
|Primary beneficiary||100% of the entitlement of the independent individual||300||100% of the exemption limit for the independent individual||Basic benefit divided by subtracting the Basic Exemption Limit from the Basic Inhibitory Limit.|
|The dependent who is over 18 years old||50% of the entitlement of the independent individual||300||50% of the exemption limit for the independent individual|
|The dependent who is less than 18 years old||30% of the entitlement of the independent individual||300||30% of the exemption limit for the independent individual|
See also: The date for disbursing the citizen’s account after registration for the new beneficiaries
Submit a complaint about the value of the entitlement in the citizen’s account
Any person in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia who is benefiting from the citizen account program, but suddenly there is confusion and he was paid an amount less than what is customary, or an unentitled letter was received for him to object to that, and through our topic we will learn about the steps to file a complaint about the value of the entitlement in the account Citizen:
- Some people notice when the dues related to the Citizen Account Program are deducted that the total amount that they were allowed to spend is less than what is due based on various factors such as: the number of family members, and so on.
- Before taking any objection step, the person must verify the amount of subsidy through the estimated calculator, then compare the supposed due amount with the amount received in his account.
- In the event that there is a defect in the amount and the person wishes to file a complaint, he can file it in the field of complaints requests after five working days of depositing the dues of the citizen’s account.
- The person can also request assistance from the technical support team from the number 19912, and it will be answered quickly.
Here we have come to the conclusion of our article, which bears the title What is the meaning of undeserved due to exceeding the limit limit in the account of the citizen, and we have clarified during it all the information that concerns the Saudi citizen regarding the message of undeserved.