What is the price of the 2022 Elantra in Saudi Arabia?
In this article, we will know what is the price of the 2022 Elantra in Saudi Arabia? With tax and without tax, as we will show you all the prices of the 2022 Hyundai Elantra car categories in Saudi Arabia, in Saudi riyals and US dollars.
Where the Hyundai Elantra 2022 is one of the best sedan cars presented by Hyundai, which has strong performance and solid ruggedness, and it also has very distinctive specifications and technologies, not to mention that it is considered one of the most demanded cars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so through the technical website, we will know the price Elantra 2022 in Saudi Arabia.
The 2022 Elantra occupies the first ranks among the most demanded cars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which belongs to the Hyundai company, as it is characterized by different and very impressive specifications, which made it highly demanded, and one of the most important features that distinguishes it is its economical expense in fuel and a lot of features, as we will, through the article for today, get to know the Elantra 2022 We will also learn about its price in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Hyundai has launched the Elantra 2022, as it belongs to the category of modern sports sedans, which has many specifications and features, especially in the field of engine and great performance. It also has a beautiful and eye-catching shape. It also has a spacious interior room that includes many modern and advanced technologies. From the Elantra, with affordable and unique prices, to compete with the Honda Civic and Kia Forte 2022.
Engine and safety systems:
The Hyundai Elantra works with two-wheel drive on the front wheels and is available in four-wheel drive, and for the emergence of new categories, some of them have a capacity of 1.6 liters with a power of 129 horsepower, while others have a 2-liter engine with a capacity of 159 horsepower. speeds
The 2022 Elantra also includes safety and security systems, as it includes:
- Six airbags.
- Central locking of the doors.
- Stabilize the speed with a smart system.
It also includes a blind spot warning system, a lane departure warning system, and an anti-lock braking system.
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra is distinguished by the shape of a modern and sporty sedan, as its design appears from the front, a black grille of a large size, circular from the top half to the bottom, in addition to the shape of a diamond stone. It is also equipped with 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels and the rear part of the car in the form of an illuminated LED strip with the name Elantra on most of the rear door area, in addition to being equipped with exhaust and front and rear sensors.
You may be interested: The best fuel economy cars in 2023
Hyundai Elantra interior 2022
In its spacious interior room, it contains comprehensive lighting for all angles, as it has a modern, modern look, and is equipped with two rows of seats covered with excellent leather or velvet. The seats in the car are mobile with an electrical system, an advanced technological system, and automatic air conditioning. One of the specifications that this wonderful car possesses.
The price of the 2022 Elantra in Saudi Arabia
Its prices vary in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to the category, and therefore there will be a discrepancy in the prices of the 2022 Elantra, as it was launched by Hyundai in seven categories. We will learn about its prices and for each category according to the following:
- The price of the Elantra 1.6 Fleet, including tax, is 83,300 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the 1.6 Smart Elantra, including tax, is about 84,450 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the Elantra 2.0 premium class, with tax, is about 122,400 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the Elantra 1.6 Smart Plus, with tax, is about 93,650 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the Elantra 2.0 smart class, including the tax price, is about 85,600 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the Elantra Smart Plus 2.0, including tax, is about 96,525 Saudi riyals.
- The price of the Elantra 2.0 class, with tax, is about 108,025 Saudi riyals.
The price of the 2022 Elantra in the global market
The prices of the Elantra 2022 in the global market vary according to the category as well, and we will also get to know them as follows:
- Elantra Fleet 1.6, its price starts at $19,950.
- As for the 1.6 Smart Elantra, its price starts at around $21,200.
- The price of the Elantra 2.0 Premium is about $31,900.
- The price of the Elantra 2.0 class starts at 28,350.
- The price of the Elantra 1.6 Smart Plus class starts at $23,850.
- The price of the Elantra Smart Plus L 2.0 starts at $25,700.
You may be interested: The best-selling 2022 Lexus LX Jeep price in the Gulf countries
The price of the 2022 Elantra and Hyundai cars in the UAE
The following figure:
- The cost price of the Hyundai Elantra 1.6 2022 starts from 63,000 to 65,000 AED.
- The cost of the Hyundai Elantra 2.0 2022 starts from 72,000 to 75,000 AED.
- The cost of the Hyundai Grand i10 starts from 41,750 to 42,000 AED.
- The price of the 3.5 Hyundai Azera starts from 119,400 AED and goes up to 120,000 AED.
- The price of Azera All-Med Option starts from 136,290 AED to 137,000 AED.
- The price of the Hyundai full option 2022 starts from 149,940 AED up to 150,000 AED.
- And the price of the Palisade Smart 2022 starts from 151,200 AED up to 154,000 AED.
- The price of the Hyundai Palisade Comfort starts from 173,250 AED and goes up to 174,000 AED.
We presented to you the most important specifications of the 2022 Elantra sedan, considering the engine and performance, as we explained about the safety systems included in the car to protect passengers and ensure comfort and safety in all circumstances while driving, in addition to the features of its sporty shape from the inside and outside, until we reached the price of the Elantra in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Its price is in the UAE, and its price is global. We hope you like it, so we can meet again with a new article and interesting information.
2023 Lexus RX New Look Fifth Generation (Specifications and Prices)
Hyundai Palisade 2023: specifications – price – features – performance
6 important tips before buying a used car
Does driving slowly save fuel?