When to distribute the dividends of Al-Rajhi shares, their advantages, and the method of buying and selling shares – our trading platform
When is the dividend distribution of Al-Rajhi shares?Al-Rajhi Bank distributes profits through a dividend distribution service for joint-stock companies listed on the Saudi stock market. Payments are also made to account holders or to those who do not have a bank account through a branch cashier, where profits are distributed effectively with reports of the value of dividends distributed to shareholders. Accurately with archiving shareholders’ payments on a quarterly basis, and we explain in this article when to distribute the dividends of Al-Rajhi shares.
When is the dividend distribution of Al-Rajhi shares?
Al-Rajhi Bank is based mainly on the principles of Islamic banking. It was also able to bridge the gap between modern banking requirements and the core values of Islamic law, and thus was able to form development standards to follow. Al-Rajhi Bank has announced the preliminary financial results for the period ending on June 30, 2023 as follows :
- The increase in net income was due to the increase in total operating income by 12.8%.
- Also, the increase in net profit reached a value of 4,258 compared to a value of 3,605, in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, at a rate of more than +18.11%.
- Al-Rajhi Investment Bank also announced the distribution of cash dividends to the owners of the REIT Al-Rajhi Fund at a rate of 3.3%, or 0.33 Saudi riyals, from the period between January 1 and June 30, 2023.
- Thus, the total profits distributed to REIT Al-Rajhi Fund equals 53.41 million riyals.
- Note that the dividend distribution date is at the end of August 11, 2023, and within 15 working days from the due date.
See also: How many profits of the National Bank 1444, the date of the dividend distribution, and the share price
How much does Al-Rajhi distribute annual dividends for 2023?
Al-Rajhi Bank distributes profits on a quarterly/annual basis to investors. Al-Rajhi Bank also enjoys a wide spread network that includes more than 526 branches, more than 4,900 ATMs, 290,302 POS machines, and 215 remittance centers. In addition, it has the largest base Customers among Saudi banks, and we mention the following How much does Al-Rajhi distribute annual profits in 2023:
- As the profits of Al-Rajhi Bank increased in the period specified on June 31, 2023 to 8,392 million Saudi riyals, compared to profits equal to 6,940 million riyals for the same period last year.
- The profit of Al-Rajhi share increased to SAR 2.08 per share.
- Accordingly, the bank distributed dividends to clients in investment portfolios in the past year on July 14, 2023 by transfer to the account, with a value of 1.4 Saudi riyals per share.
Over the past years, Al Rajhi’s dividend distribution date was as follows:
|the year||How much does Al-Rajhi distribute dividends in Saudi riyals?||Expiry date||Al-Rajhi dividend distribution date||Type|
|2021||1.40||Jul 7 2021 07/07/2021||Jul 14 2021 07/14/2021||temporary|
|2020||1.00||March 30 2021 30/03/2021||Apr 6 2021 04/06/2021||annual|
|2019||1.50||March 30 2020 30/03/2020||April 6 2020 04/06/2020||ultimate|
|2019||1.50||July 25 2019 7/25/2019||August 1 2019 01/08/2019||Timer, Split|
|2018||2.25||April 4 2019 04/04/2019||April 11 2019 11/04/2019||ultimate|
|2018||2.00||July 19 2018 19/07/2018||July 26 2018 7/26/2018||temporary|
|2017||2.50||March 26 2018 26/03/2018||April 3 2018 03/04/2018||ultimate|
|2017||1.50||July 19 2017 19/07/2017||July 27 2017 7/27/2017||temporary|
|2016||1.50||March 20 2017 20/03/2017||March 26 2017 26/03/2017||ultimate|
|2016||0.75||July 25 2016 7/25/2016||July 31 2016 7/31/2016||temporary|
See also: How do I calculate the dividends of Aramco shares
Al-Rajhi bonus shares distribution
The main objective of Al-Rajhi Bank is to develop itself to serve its customers, so it established a Saudi public joint stock company under the name of Al-Rajhi Banking and Investment Company, and it was renamed Al-Rajhi Bank in 2006. The bank periodically distributes Al-Rajhi bonus shares, and we explain that as follows:
- Where the distribution of 3 bonus shares for every 5 shares owned in the investment portfolio for clients.
- In addition, the capital increased from 25,000 million Saudi riyals to 40,000 million Saudi riyals after the distribution.
- The percentage of increase in shares reached 60%.
- In addition, the number of Al-Rajhi shares after the increase is equal to 4,000 million shares.
- The price of Al-Rajhi’s share price today is equal to 91 Saudi riyals, with an increase of 0.11%.
See also: Al-Ahly Net service from the National Bank of Egypt and how to activate it 1444
Advantages of dividend distribution, Al Rajhi Bank
Investing in Al-Rajhi Bank, through which the customer gets many advantages, as it is a trusted entity, and this leading bank has assumed a strong financial position, as the bank’s assets amounted to 583 billion Saudi riyals, and its capital amounted to 25 billion Saudi riyals ($ 6.67 billion). It has more than 9,400 employees. The most prominent advantages of dividend distribution for Al Rajhi Bank are as follows:
- The bank distributes profits through direct transfers to shareholders’ accounts, as well as to investment bank portfolios.
- It is possible to receive Al-Rajhi profits through Al-Rajhi bank accounts or ATMs.
- Noting that it has an adequate balance of pending payments.
- With the ability to view the executed payments and profits data.
- It is characterized by the creation of records of share holders and the ability to update them.
- In addition, Al-Rajhi Financial services are available to all customers through the unified Al-Rajhi number, which operates 24 hours a day without any interruption.
How to buy and sell shares in Al-Rajhi via the Internet
Al-Rajhi Bank made it possible for all its clients to invest and trade through electronic methods, and thus the investor obtains clear data and rules regarding stock trading, and learns about the subscription dates, the date of dividend distribution, and other service information. As for the method of buying and selling shares in Al-Rajhi via the Internet, we explain it as follows:
- In the beginning, you must download the Al-Rajhi application via the following links:
- You may enter the Al Rajhi Capital website from here.
- You must be logged into the beneficiary’s investment portfolio account.
- Click on Subscription Service.
- Clicking on More, and selecting a cash transfer in the open account.
- Where the financial value to be sold or purchased for shares in Tadawul is transferred to the client’s investment portfolio account.
- Click Confirm Send.
- The verification number provided to the customer’s account must be entered.
- After that, the investor receives two messages through his mobile phone stating:
- The process of deducting the amount transferred from his current account to the investment portfolio.
- Likewise, notice of receipt of funds from Al Rajhi Capital for the shares to the investment portfolio account.
- Then a trading order is selected.
- Automatically, a new page will open containing stock buying and selling options.
- Determine the selling or buying price of the traded shares.
- Click Confirm.
- Thus, the buying and selling operations will be completed.
See also: How to calculate dividends for 2023 and the mechanism for distributing them to shareholders
Investing in Al Rajhi Bank
The bank offers the possibility of obtaining trading profits in Al-Rajhi through trading funds, and these funds came to meet the needs of investors, through many asset funds, and we explain the following how to invest in Al-Rajhi Bank through financial funds:
- Local and regional equity fund.
- Also, Al Rajhi Gulf Equity Fund.
- global equity funds.
- Also, Al Rajhi Sukuk Fund.
- Cargo infected boxes.
- Also, multi-asset funds.
Al Rajhi Bank contact number
Before the trading process, it is good to be careful to search for companies through which their dividends can be increased year after year, bearing in mind that the dividend per share (DPS) account shows the amount of profits distributed by the company for each share of stock during a specific period of time. Al-Rajhi is one of the leading companies in the distribution of profits, and as for the contact number with Al-Rajhi Bank through the following:
- Whereas, the trading number of Al-Rajhi from inside Saudi Arabia: 966920003344.
- Also, Tadawul Al-Rajhi number for customers outside Saudi Arabia: 966114603333.
- Also, Tadawul Al-Rajhi number for distinguished customers inside Saudi Arabia: 800124880.
- Al-Rajhi trading number for distinguished customers outside Saudi Arabia: +966 920005544.
- In addition, Tadawul Al-Rajhi number for new customers of Al-Rajhi Bank: 8001241222
When is the dividend distribution of Al-Rajhi shares?