When will Al-Inma profits be distributed, how to deposit profits, and the share price 2022 –
Deposit the profits of Alinma Bank 2022
The Board of Directors of Alinma Bank issued its periodic financial report, in which it indicated that its net profits increased to 1.749 billion Saudi riyals in the first six months of 2022, an increase of 29%, compared to 1.352 billion Saudi riyals in the same period last year. As for the financial data for depositing the profits of Alinma Bank 2022, they came as follows:
|Element||6 months 2021||6 pm 2022||they change|
|Net income from investments and financial activities||2,438.07||2725.01||11.8%|
|Earnings per share (SAR)||0.68||0.87||29.4%|
See also: When will the profits of the National Bank be distributed and how to inquire about the unreceived profits
When will the dividends be distributed?
The bank explained that the increase in the percentage of profits at Alinma Bank is due to the growth in net income from financing and investments, as well as in investment revenues included in the income statement, taking into account exchange revenues and other operating income, despite the increase in total operating expenses by 2.5% over on an annual basis due to the increase in general and administrative expenses, however, the bank witnessed an increase in the percentage of profits, and we explain the following when the profits of Al-Inma will be distributed:
- Where the total amount distributed from the profits is equal to 795,131,052 Saudi riyals.
- Also, the number of shares entitled to dividends is equal to 1,987,827,629 shares.
- The share of the share from the distribution is equal to 0.40 riyals after deducting zakat.
- While the distribution ratio to the nominal share value (%) is 4%.
- Note that the method of distributing profits is by transferring a current account to shareholders in operating banks.
See also: How much profits from Aramco’s 2023 IPO, the distribution date, and the share price
Alinma Bank share price
Alinma Bank offers many services related to the various retail operations, including current, family, educational, and savings accounts, as well as self-service banking services such as debit, credit, traveler, purchase, business expenses, and virtual and prepaid cards, and this matter contributed to the great demand for participation in the company’s shares. And accordingly, the price rose, and the following clarification of the share price of Alinma Bank:
- As the price of Alinma share is 29 Saudi riyals in the Saudi Tadawul market, a decrease of -0.10 from the opening price, which reached
29.10 Saudi riyals at the last close.
- The Al-Inmaa share also achieved an increase in the values of one share from the value of 23.74 Saudi riyals on December 28, 2021 AD, and reached the price of 29.75 Saudi riyals on February 2, 2022 AD, as the highest value of the Al-Inma share price since trading began.
- Likewise, the price of Al-Inmaa’s share decreased from 29.75 Saudi riyals to 29 Saudi riyals per share.
- While the number of deals reached 2,900 deals.
- The traded quantity of shares has been set at 2,524,016.
- The average amount of one deal for Alinma share was 870.
- As for the traded value of Al-Inmaa shares, it is equal to 73,225,245.95 Saudi riyals.
See also: Mortgage conditions in Al Rajhi Bank 2023 and how to obtain it
Alinma Bank profits 2022
Alinma Bank has been able to maintain the continuity of the growth of its profits since 2015, and approximately 0.47 billion Saudi riyals were achieved in profits during one year, and it continued to gradually increase in the percentage of profits. To view more details, we explain the profits of Alinma Bank 2022:
- Where the net profit amounted to 2,709 billion Saudi riyals, an increase of 37.792%, compared to the same period in the previous year, which amounted to 1,966 million Saudi riyals.
- The earnings per share for Alinma amounted to 1.31 Saudi riyals, compared to 0.99 Saudi riyals for the same period in the previous year.
- Noting that the net income of Alinma shares increased as a result of the increase in total operating income by 17.3%.
- The increase in net financing and investment income is the main reason for the increase in net income for Alinma share, in addition to the increase in income from investments listed at fair value, income from banking fees and other operating income.
- The increase in general and administrative expenses also led to an increase in total operating expenses by 4.2%, in addition to employee salary expenses.
- Accordingly, the earnings per share for Alinma for the period between December 31, 2021 and December 31, 2020 are calculated by dividing the net income for the period after zakat by 1,987.7 million shares and 1,987.1 million shares, respectively.
Alinma Bank symbol
The code for Alinma Bank was determined by the Saudi Tadawul Market, as it is symbolized by the number 1150 in the Tadawul Market, and through this code it is used in the financial trading market and the operations of selling Alinma shares and buying shares, as well as transferring shares within the investment portfolios of clients in the Tadawul Market.
When does Alinma Bank distribute dividends?
The quarterly dividends that are distributed to investors and shareholders are among the reasons that encourage investors to invest in Alinma stock, as it is a successful option for many, and the answer to when Alinma Bank distributes dividends is in these lines:
- Whereas, the date of announcing the distribution of dividends for Al-Inma shares is March 3, 2021 AD, and the dividend maturity date is April 7, 2021 AD, and then the profits were distributed on April 21, 2021 AD, with a value of 0.3 Saudi riyals per share, by transferring the account to customers.
- Likewise, the date of announcing the dividend distribution of Al-Inma shares is August 1, 2021 AD, and the dividend maturity date is August 8, 2021 AD, and then the dividends were distributed on August 22, 2021 AD, with a value of 0.35 Saudi riyals per share, by transferring the account to customers.
- Also, the date of announcing the dividend distribution of Al-Inma shares is December 30, 2021 AD, the dividend maturity date has not been announced until the moment, and the unannounced dividend distribution date is 0.4 Saudi riyals per share by transferring the account to customers.
- Note that the total dividend distribution for Al-Inmaa share is equal to 1.05 Saudi riyals for the fiscal year 2021 AD.
The future of the development share 2023
Al-Inmaa share price proved its worth, and it was able to achieve very high jumps throughout the history of its trading in the financial markets, but the last jump was the highest and most successful, so the direction of the price of this share is clearly bullish, and this in turn makes its future expectations positive and in the best way. Here are some details of the future of Alinma shares:
- Investing in Alinma stock is a very profitable investment option, with the significant increase in the share price in the Saudi Tadawul market from 23 SAR to 29 SAR within a period of one year.
- The share of Al-Inma also achieves good profits in the trading market, and the profits are distributed to the shareholders according to the profits achieved in the annual quarters.
- It is likely that there will be a long-term increase in the share price of Al-Inma to reach the price of 40 Saudi riyals on the date of 2027 AD.
- Accordingly, when the price of Al-Inmaa shares rises to 40 Saudi riyals, it will achieve financial gains of +41.21% per share.
- While investing $100 in Alinma shares, the total profit from the investment will be about $41.12 in 2027.
When will the profits of Al-Inma be distributed? The full details of the profits of Al-Inma Bank have been discussed in this article, as well as getting to know the future of the bank where it is heading, and during recent estimates it suggests that the bank is in a state of great development and prosperity.