When will the city cement dividends be distributed with the dividend distribution mechanism – platform
When will the city cement dividends be distributed? There are many companies that distribute a percentage of the profits to their customers, but Al-Madina Cement Company is the best of them, bearing in mind that the process of distributing stock dividends is the distribution of part of the company’s profit to stockholders and investors, as well as it is part of the obligations in the general budget statement, and companies approve The percentage of its profits and its distribution on a semi-annual and quarterly basis. In this article, we explain in detail when to distribute the profits of the city cement.
When will the city cement dividends be distributed?
The Board of Directors of the City Cement Company approved, earlier, the date of distributing cash dividends from the balance of profits to shareholders, as the percentage of profits reached 4% of the capital (0.4 riyals per share) for the first half of 2022. Below we mention when to distribute cement dividends. City:
Cash dividend details
1400 million riyals
Number of Shares
140 million shares
Total dividends distributed
56 million riyals
percentage of the capital
4% (equivalent to 0.40 riyals per share).
September 12, 2022 and for those registered in the company’s shareholder register at the Securities Depository Center in Tadawul at the end of the second trading day following the due date
September 26, 2022
The historical development of cash dividends for Al Madina Cement Company
|Combined cash dividends||Cash dividend per share (SAR)||* Share price at the beginning of the period (SAR)||return on the base price|
|The last 3 financial years||2.75||9.19||29.92%|
|The last 5 financial years||3.83||15.44||24.81%|
|The last 10 fiscal years||11.94||17.60||67.84%|
City cement stock indices trading 2023
The city cement company distributes the dividends on the account, and this is the most common method where the profits are paid in cash and in full, as well as from the halal supplementary profit return in case the companies decide to add a payment to the fixed return.
|face value||10.00 SAR|
|Market value||3,208,800,000.00 riyals|
|Book value||13.03 SAR|
|Book value multiple||1.07|
|Earnings per share||1.09 SAR|
See also: How much is the electricity company’s profits in 2023, how to distribute them, and the share price
City Cement share performance Tadawul 2023
The investment company seeks to achieve a prominent position in the field of cement industry in the Kingdom, through many methods, the most important of which is providing customers with various high-quality products, as well as achieving profits for its shareholders on their investments and trust in the company.
|The last price||22.92||trading volume||2,957,479|
|Change (%)||5.62||The number of deals||5,388|
|minimum||22.00||Trading volume (3 months)||632, 699.92|
|the above||23.10||m turnover (3 months)||14,315,526.71|
|close previous||21.70||Number of deals (3 months)||1,262.41|
|change (3 months)||1.51%||Change (12 months)||(14.64%)|
|Change (6 months)||(21.51%)||Change from the beginning of the year||1.69%|
Watch also: How much is SABIC share profit in 2023 and how to distribute it with the dates
Financial Indicators City Cement Tadawul 2023
City Cement Company witnessed a noticeable decline in the percentage of profits in recent times. As for the reason for the decrease in profits during the current quarter compared to the same quarter of the previous year, it is the decrease in the value and quantity of sales. We explain with regard to the financial indicators of City Cement Tadawul 2023:
|Financial index||the value|
|Market value (million riyals)||3,208.80|
|Number of shares (million)||140.00|
|Earnings per share (SAR) (last 12 months)||1.51|
|Book value (SAR) (last declared period)||13.03|
|Operating profit multiple (last 12)||15.20|
|Book value multiple||1.76|
|Dividend (%) (last year)||6.54|
|Return on average assets (%) (last 12 months)||9.54|
|Return on average equity (%) (last 12 months)||9.98|
|The value of the establishment (million riyals)||3,395.49|
Cement price today in Saudi Arabia 2023
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is witnessing a rapid development in the field of buildings and the construction of residential apartments, so the process of searching for cement prices and all building requirements takes place on a daily basis, and therefore we explain the price of cement today in Saudi Arabia:
Cement price today in Saudi Arabia 2022
- Where the price of a ton of building cement in Saudi Arabia included 255 riyals.
- Likewise, the price of a ton of reinforced cement in Saudi Arabia is 235 riyals.
- The price of a ton of finishing cement in Saudi Arabia reached 185 riyals.
The price of a bag of cement today in Saudi Arabia
- As the price of a 50-kilo bag of building cement in Saudi Arabia reached 12.75 riyals.
- Also, the price of a 50-kilo bag of reinforced cement in Saudi Arabia is 11.75 riyals.
- Likewise, the price of a 50 kg bag of finishing cement in Saudi Arabia is 9.25 riyals.
- The price of 500 bags of building cement of 25 tons in Saudi Arabia is 7346 riyals.
- In addition, the price of 600 bags of building cement of 30 tons in Saudi Arabia is 8813 riyals.
- Likewise, the price of 500 bags of reinforced cement of 25 tons in Saudi Arabia is 6,757 riyals.
- As for the price of 600 bags of reinforced cement, 30 tons, in Saudi Arabia, 8108 riyals.
- In addition, the price of 500 bags of finishing cement, 25 tons, in Saudi Arabia is 5330 riyals.
- While the price of 600 bags of finishing cement of 30 tons in Saudi Arabia is 6394 riyals.
When will Southern Cement dividends be distributed?
A Saudi joint stock company established in 1997. The Jazan Factory and the Bisha Cement Factory, as well as the Tihama Cement Factory, are among the most prominent of its factories, which provide services to all the people of the Kingdom at competitive prices. :
- Where the Board of Directors of the Southern Region Cement Company (South Cement) approved the distribution of cash dividends to shareholders for the first half of this year.
- This is at the rate of 75 halalas per share, provided that eligibility for profits is on the fourteenth of September.
- The Board of Directors of Al Madina Cement Company also approved distributing cash dividends to shareholders for the first half.
- At the rate of 40 halalas per share, with a maturity date on the twelfth of September.
The best cement company to distribute the dividends of 2023
The policy adopted in the distribution of profits in the Saudi trading market is based on the financial returns that are achieved by companies in trading and investment operations in various business sectors, and these companies attract clients wishing to invest in order to obtain the distributed parts of the surplus profits. Below:
|Company name||Dividend distribution|
|Qassim Cement Company||4.1 SAR|
|Eastern Cement Company||3.9 SAR|
|Southern Cement Company||3.75 Saudi riyals|
|Saudi Cement Company||3.5 SAR|
|Arabian Cement Company||2.5 SAR|
|Yanbu Cement Company||2.25 Saudi riyals|
|Najran Cement Company||1.5 Saudi riyals|
|City Cement Company||1.25 Saudi riyals|
|Hail Cement Company||1 Saudi riyal|
|Riyadh Cement Company||1 Saudi riyal|
|Umm Al-Qura Cement Company||0.9 SAR|
|Northern Cement Company||0.5 SAR|
Dividend distribution system in the Saudi market
Investment companies obtain surplus profits through trading in shares and repurchasing shares. The surplus cash is a type of profits achieved from projects and investments, as well as through bank profits from banking operations, dividends, etc. As for the dividend distribution system in the Saudi market, it is as follows:
- Where more than 35 companies in the Saudi market distribute trading profits once in the fiscal year.
- It also distributes more than 36 companies in the Saudi market, trading profits twice in the fiscal year.
- More than 12 companies in the Saudi market distributed profits 4 times in the fiscal year.
- Note that there is no company in the Saudi market that distributes profits 3 times a year.
- In addition, Saudi Aramco distributes profits 4 times annually, with an estimated return on investment of 3.17%.
- While stc distributes profits 4 times annually, with a return on investment estimated at 3%.
When will the profits of Al Madina Cement be distributed? In this article, we have clarified the details related to many investment companies, most notably the Al Madina Cement Company, as well as identifying the best investment companies in the distribution of profit rates.