When will the profits of the National Bank be distributed and how to inquire about the unreceived profits –
When will the National Bank dividends be distributed?The National Bank allows investors to enter the world of modern trading, which enjoys advanced features and technologies, which qualify them to trade effectively. In real time, and more multiple tasks by one click, and we explain in this article when to distribute the profits of the National Bank.
How much is the profit of the National Bank?
The National Bank is considered one of the oldest financial institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as the total number of its branches spread across the Kingdom has reached about 400 branches.
- The bank witnessed a significant increase in the percentage of profits compared to last year.
- Where the value of the increase in the total value of operating income by about 41%.
- It is likely that this increase is due to special commission income, as well as an increase in banking fees income, foreign currency exchange income, and a decrease in other operating expenses.
- The total operating profit amounted to about 8.1 billion riyals during the first quarter, compared to 5.7 billion riyals.
- In addition to the increase in net income attributable to shareholders’ equity by 32%.
See also: How much is the balance of the Al Rajhi Signature Card and the conditions for obtaining it
When will the National Bank dividends be distributed?
The National Bank announced the eligibility date for the shareholders who own shares, at the end of trading on Dhu al-Hijjah 14, 1444 AH, corresponding to July 13, 2022 AD. As for those registered in the bank’s shareholder register with the Depository Center for Securities, Edaa, at the end of the second trading day following the eligibility date, and we reach that the date Distribution will be on July 21, 2022.
- The National Bank of Saudi Arabia had previously stated its preliminary financial results for the period ending on March 31, 2022, and had achieved net profits of 4.5 billion riyals by the end of the first quarter of this year.
- At that time, the rate of increase was about 32% compared to the same period last year, as the bank achieved profits of more than 3.4 billion riyals.
See also: When to distribute the profits of Al Madina Cement with the mechanism of dividend distribution
What is the share price of Al-Ahly today?
The first nine months of 2022 witnessed an increase in the net profits of the National Bank of Saudi Arabia by an estimated rate of 42.35% to 13.81 billion riyals, after deducting zakat and tax, compared to about 9.7 billion riyals in the same period of 2021. We explain below how much Al-Ahly’s price today:
|The last price||54.50|
|the change (%)||1.30|
|change (3 months)||(25.14%)|
|change (6 months)||(22.25%)|
|The number of deals||4292|
|M. Trading volume (3 months)||3,909,834.36|
|M. Turnover (3 months)||241222320.13|
|M. Number of deals (3 months)||4,241.34|
|change (12 months)||(21.70%)|
|change from the beginning of the year||(15.37%)|
See also: What are the shares that distribute dividends in the Saudi market?
Inquiry about the uncollected earnings of the National Bank
When the company achieves a profit or surplus, it is obligated to pay a percentage of the profits as shares to the shareholders, and in the event that the profits were not distributed in the company, it is called undistributed profits, noting that the profits of the current year as well as the undistributed profits from previous years only are available for distribution, and below we mention the query mechanism For the uncollected earnings of the National Bank
- In the beginning, we note that inquiring about your profits is by entering the website of the company in which you own shares, as each company has its own website.
- You must first enter the site on the home page.
Then write the name of the shareholder.
- With writing the investor’s number.
- Click on the word View in order to show you all your unreceived earnings.
- After that, you can click on the three-line sign, then a drop-down list appears and you choose the investors from it.
- In addition, the word shares is clicked, and with these steps we have clarified the method for querying unreceived profits.
See also: When is the dividend distribution of Al-Rajhi shares, its advantages, and the method of buying and selling shares
Inquiry about shares with the civil registry number
Cash dividends are among the most common methods of payment, as they are paid by electronic transfer of funds or via a printed paper check, and these profits are the shareholder’s investment income, and are treated as earned in the year in which they are paid. Learn how to inquire about shares The civil registry number is as follows:
- You must enter the official website of the Saudi stock market from here
- Click on Services to go to the trading services available on the site.
- Click on Stock Services.
- The search for its shares must be carried out in the Saudi market.
- Then write the civil registry number, and enter the required data.
- Click on the search tag
- The shares belonging to the civil registry number will also appear.
How to open AlAhli Tadawul wallet
Customers in Al-Ahly Tadawul are able to buy and sell with several options, as well as the possibility of trading in several sub-provinces with the identity of one user, with the ability to view a summary of the movement of each share, such as the last executed operations, the volume and value of trading, the highest and lowest price during and others, as for the method of opening the Al-Ahly Tadawul portfolio Through the following steps:
- In the beginning, you must open the official website of Al Ahli Tadawul Bank from here.
- Then choose to open an investment account.
- Click the Continue tab at the bottom of the list of steps.
- The customer is also given access to the general terms of the agreement with the bank.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions.
- It is possible for the customer to choose the method of entering the information:
- Where by ATM card where the card number and the secret code is entered.
- Also by the bank phone number, where the bank phone number and the secret code are entered.
- Click on Next.
- Also fill out the financial planning questionnaire.
- Then answer the survey questions.
- Write the main information.
- Also write job information.
- Also write down the financial information.
- With these steps, the client can open a portfolio in Al Ahli Tadawul Bank and open an investment account in Al Ahli Tadawul Bank.
Contact Al Ahli Bank
The National Bank offers many outlets through which contact and communication takes place with customers, whether to respond to inquiries and questions that need to be answered regarding the registration process and others, as well as complaints, and we explain the following the mechanism and methods of communication with the National Bank:
- It is possible to call the telephone number +966 920001000 and then follow the instructions provided by the autoresponder.
- Customer service is also communicated via e-mail [email protected]
- Also communicate with marketing and sales service.
- This is to inquire about financing products via the number: 920000891.
- Or obtain financing products via the number: 8002441005.
- In addition, communicate with the department concerned with complaints, communications and general inquiries.
- Both from within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia via the number: 8001160131.
- Or from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia via the number: +966126279666.
- Also by sending an email to [email protected]
When to distribute the profits of the National Bank, the National Bank is considered one of the financial and reliable institutions, and it is possible to invest in it comfortably and set share shares, especially as it is committed to periodically distributing profits to investors.